dimanche 1 juin 2014

Review : Chicken Run soundtrack!

Ooooops I am always so late buhuhu (´∩`。)

Okay! So this review will be quite a change because it's not a review about clothes! Omg Cherry are you alright? YES I AM. I REALLY REALLY AM. *Cough* Now that I have finished school, I have more time for my reviews... but I am three reviews late! URGH. So yeah maybe these times I will post a bit more because I already have recieved many things that I ordered. Okay I'm so sorry, here is my review uhuh ~

Since I am a little girl, I always loved the movie "Chicken Run". Yeah, you're not misunderstanding. This movie from 2000 with characters entirely made of clay. It's a story about... well... Chickens wanting to escape their sad fate of becoming chicken pies. This year (I really don't know why?) I started looking at it more seriously. I think I've watched it 20 times sinces december or something like that! The characters are simply amazing, the story is really interesting and the animation is simply perfect. Anyway, back on the main topic: I absolutely felt in love with the soundtrack during the whole movie. So, I decided to buy it!



*About Marvelio : Yep, I bought my CD at Marvelio via Amazon. On their website you can buy a lot of different CDs, such as old music from the 80's or even uncommon stuff like my soundtrack from 2000 ahahah. I totally liked the fact that this website features many genres of music and so much variety.

*Shipping : The shipping service (Amazon) said it would come inside the period of two weeks... and it did! I think it took like 13 days or something like that. I would've like to recieve it before but I can't blame them since it came right in the delay. I give it a nice 5/5 for the shipping.

*Communication : Well... it was on Amazon. I mean it was really professionnal and I recieved many prooves of buying. Since I didn't had any problem with my package then I didn't had to contact them. Though, I once contacted them for another thing that I bought there and the customer service was really nice.  Again, 5/5

*Service : I totally forgot to take pictures omg I am so sorry ;_; But it was so gooood! The wrapping was a simple brown carboard type of envelope with bubble wrap all inside the package. So it didn't got damaged at all. I had a copy of my invoice inside it, confirming again all of my purchase. Amazon is really great for that ahah. I don't know if I'm not enough critical? I think it also deserves 5/5.

 *Product quality : OH MY GOD. I MEAN. O.H. M.Y. G.O.D. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. I'll show you all the pictures so you may understand why I was so excited about my CD!!! σ(≧ε≦o)


(Wow, such a nice montage... not)

Ok so this is inside my CD box ( ★ω★)ノ Ginger and Rocky (the two chickens on the right) is my OTP <3 I was so happy to see them in this position because they aren't making these pose in the movie! So that mean the animators took some photos specially for the CD and I thought it was a really nice touch. And now please envoy the beauty inside the booklet at the left. (I'm really lacking motivation for montages)


This is a picture of inside the crate 17 where they plot all their plans to escape hihihi ~



There is a little quote for every main character! I found it really awesome and cute! Now the soundtrack... THE SOUNDTRACK. The quality is really amazing. Truly, I love how every song is like in super high definition in my ears and how some of them are the long versions of those in the movie. The only little thing that bothers me... is the song ''Up on the roof''. I have watched the movie sooo many times so I can tell : This song is playing AFTER "Into the pie machine". I was a little bit pissed off by the fact that the cute moment of song number 13 make sense only after the action that took part in song number 14. Rocky saved Ginger's life during this song and she is thanking him after this scene... tho' the soundtrack seems to be the same in all other shops? I looked for it on other websites and it looked the same? I don't know if I'm wrong, but I can assure you that the scene on the roof comes after the action scene. Is it a huge mistake on /every/ CD they sold? If so, I think it is a bit sad...

I am giving to the quality of the product a great 3.5/5


Total : 18.5/20 ! As I said, shipping via Amazon is always great. I had the biggest joy discovering that this soundtrack was still on the market after all these years! I can't say anything bad about the little attention that they did for the overall look of the case, booklet and CD. I can't stop listening to it!

*I want to precise that if you want to discuss about Chicken Run with me, I WILL BE SO PLEASED. I know I didn't talked much about the movie in this review, but the whole point wasn't making a review about the movie but about the soundtrack that I bought. I love it so much you don't even know ahah. (∩˃o˂∩)♡

THEIR WEBSITE/SHOP : http://www.marvelio.com/


Thank you all for being patient if you still follow my reviews after all this time! (ˆ⌣ˆc)


Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire